At EPI-HAB, we provide meaningful employment opportunities for those with epilepsy and a variety of other challenges. Our typical work focuses on our employees’ “hand labor” skills, and through these skills, we meet our customers’ requirements. EPI-HAB often becomes a customer’s production plant and warehouse; receiving/storing and fulfilling orders.
EPI-HAB has been operating for more than 60 years. We are an innovative and self-sufficient not-for-profit company. We receive no government grants or charitable contributions. We have no “piece work” rate of pay. All our employees are paid at or above minimum wage. Our work is primarily indoors, on site. We employ a very lean management staff, so all our employees must independently contribute in order for EPI-HAB to be successful.
EPI-HAB values team members who treat others with respect, strive for excellence, and are invariably responsible. If you are looking for a dynamic career in an environment that promotes continuous learning and personal growth, please apply to EPI-HAB today! Open positions include:
Assistant Box Truck Delivery Driver
EPI-HAB Phoenix, Inc. is currently looking for an experienced and dependable truck driver to join our team. The driver will be loading and unloading a 12 ft. box truck Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
EPI-HAB’s Box Truck Delivery Driver Must:
- Have an enthusiastic attitude and safe driving record.
- Be willing to do anything and everything required by his or her supervisor when not driving box truck.
- Be physically fit.
- Be able to safely and efficiently drive/operate fork lift, pallet jack and hand truck.
- Plan routes and meet delivery pickup schedules.
- Keep an activities and hours log.
- Serve as an advocate and ambassador of EPI-HAB in every interaction with customers and the public.
- Pass background/drug check and E-Verify.
- Have a valid AZ driving license.
EPI-HAB Phoenix, Inc. is seeking a motivated, hardworking individual for non-routine cleaning and special projects in our Phoenix warehouse.
- In this role, you will inspect and clean electronic devices and work with lacquer thinner and 409 cleaner.
- Must be able to follow verbal or simple written instructions and procedures.
- E-Verify required.