At EPI-HAB, we provide meaningful employment opportunities for those with epilepsy and a variety of other challenges. Our typical work focuses on our employees’ “hand labor” skills, and through these skills, we meet our customers’ requirements. EPI-HAB often becomes a customer’s production plant and warehouse; receiving/storing and fulfilling orders.
EPI-HAB has been operating for more than 60 years. We are an innovative and self-sufficient not-for-profit company. We receive no government grants or charitable contributions. We have no “piece work” rate of pay. All our employees are paid at or above minimum wage. Our work is primarily indoors, on site. We employ a very lean management staff, so all our employees must independently contribute in order for EPI-HAB to be successful.
EPI-HAB values team members who treat others with respect, strive for excellence, and are invariably responsible. If you are looking for a dynamic career in an environment that promotes continuous learning and personal growth, please apply to EPI-HAB today! Open positions include:
EPI-HAB Phoenix, Inc. is seeking a motivated, hardworking individual for non-routine cleaning and special projects in our Phoenix warehouse.
- In this role, you will inspect and clean electronic devices and work with lacquer thinner and 409 cleaner.
- Must be able to follow verbal or simple written instructions and procedures.
- E-Verify required.
Delivery Driver/Forklift Driver
- Local deliveries in 12ft box truck
- Use of palate jack
- Forklift experience or certification
- Ability to lift 40-50lb
- Ability to use a handtruck/dolly
- A great attitude and the ability to help with other tasks when not delivering or driving forklift.
- Passing Background check and drug test is required
- Clean DOT driving record
- Pay is based on experience