At EPI-HAB, our team is united around a single goal: “to provide meaningful employment for individuals with epilepsy and other challenges by performing valued work for area businesses.” Through our 60 years in business, we’ve always focused on the abilities of our employees, not their disabilities. And by supporting a variety of businesses of all sizes by providing a wide range of valued hand labor services, EPI-HAB continues to grow.
We are an innovative and self-sufficient not-for-profit organization. We receive no government grants or charitable contributions. We have no “piece work” rate of pay, and all employees are paid at or above minimum wage, with work primarily taking place indoors, on site. We employ a very lean management staff, so all employees must independently contribute in order for EPI-HAB to be successful.
EPI-HAB values team members who treat others with respect, strive for excellence, and are invariably responsible. If you are looking for a dynamic career in an environment that promotes continuous learning and personal growth, please apply to EPI-HAB today.
Current career opportunities available:
Box Truck Delivery Driver
EPI-HAB Phoenix, Inc. is currently looking for an experienced and dependable truck driver to join our team. The driver will be loading and unloading a 12 ft. box truck Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
EPI-HAB’s Box Truck Delivery Driver Must:
- Have an enthusiastic attitude and safe driving record.
- Be willing to do anything and everything required by his or her supervisor when not driving box truck.
- Be physically fit.
- Be able to safely and efficiently drive/operate fork lift, pallet jack and hand truck.
- Plan routes and meet delivery pickup schedules.
- Keep an activities and hours log.
- Serve as an advocate and ambassador of EPI-HAB in every interaction with customers and the public.
- Pass background/drug check and E-Verify.
- Have a valid AZ driving license.
Janitorial Maintenance Worker
EPI-HAB Phoenix, Inc. is currently seeking an energetic individual to join our team as a janitor. The ideal candidate for the position is detail oriented, flexible and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises.
Start time 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Perform general cleanup of all areas of the building as directed.
- Remove garbage and recycling daily and prepare bins for weekly pickup.
- Service, clean and supply restrooms.
- Mop floors, wash windows, minor maintenance (filter changing and light bulb changing).
- Open plant, clear alarms and respond to emergencies as necessary.
- Dust furniture, machines and equipment.
- Pick up trash and debris from parking lot.
- E-Verify required.
EPI-HAB Phoenix, Inc. is seeking a motivated, hardworking individual for non-routine cleaning and special projects in our Phoenix warehouse.
In this role, you will inspect and clean electronic devices and work with lacquer thinner and 409 cleaner.
Must be able to follow verbal or simple written instructions and procedures.
Interested candidates are encouraged to reach out to EPI-HAB controller Torrey Rogers at email@example.com with questions or to apply. Can’t find a job opening that matches your qualifications? Please submit your résumé here for future consideration.
By embracing each team member’s expertise, listening to their ideas and recognizing successes, EPI-HAB provides an environment allowing every employee to achieve a rewarding career. No matter what role they play within the organization, EPI-HAB’s employees are respected, empowered and treated like family.
To learn more about EPI-HAB’s mission and services, please visit www.epihab.org